Walrus Hot Water Booster HQCN Series
Power: 0.18 – 0.75 kW
Head: Up to 33M
Flow: Up to 110 L/min
This HQCN Series are designed for hot water supply (up to +90°C) and pressure boosting in residential and commercial applications. They are suitable for solar energy hot water system or other types of hot water Low pressure systems.
- The HQCN is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
- Compact design and quiet operation make the HQCN series suitable for many applications.
- The HQCN is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials with stainless steel impellers.
- The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current.
- The HQCN has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak.
- The HQCN series is multistage with 3 impellers.
Ambient temperature: Max. +40°C
2. Liquid temperature: +4°C ~ +90°C
3. Relief pressure value automatically : 5kg/cm²
4. Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)
5. Before using the pump, be sure the inlet pressure setting is lower than factory pressure setting.
Prices Including VAT