ELECTRONIC DEVICE FOR ELECTRIC PUMP CONTROL
The Brio Top Controller is the latest Italian made devise to control pumps up to an absorption of Motors up to 2.2kw in size. Can be used on all types of pumps, such as Booster Pumps, Submersible Pumps and Borehole Pumps. The Brio Top can be used in Twin Pump applications working on a Master/slave operation.
Automatic Pump Controller – This automatically controls starting and stopping of single phase electric pumps with absorption up to 16A (3 HP, 2.2kw).
Automatic Pump Controller
- It replaces completely the traditional water system set up consisting of pressure switch and pressure tank or can be used as a digital pressure switch with adjustable cut-in and cut-off thresholds (in a pumping system with pressure tank).
- It starts the electric pump after a pressure decrease (taps opening) and stops it when the fluid flow interrupts at the maximum pressure level of the electric pump (taps closing) or when the set cut-off pressure is reached.
- Digital pressure display.
- Operation/error status signalling via LEDs and on-screen alerts.
- Protection against dry running in event of water shortage on the suction.
- Automatic reset in event of dry running, with autonomous error condition recovery.
- Motor over current control which trips in the event of overload or with the rotor blocked.
- Anti-freeze protection which starts up the pump when the ambient temperature falls below 4°C.
- Rotor anti-blocking function used to prevent seizure of mechanical parts during prolonged periods of pump inactivity.
- Overpressure protection able to stop the electric pump at a set threshold.
- Settable trip pressure during installation phase via the digital display.
- Standard 1″ M hydraulic connections.
- Installation in any position – both vertical and horizontal – according to the flow direction.
- Operation in master/slave configuration into twin booster sets.
- Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
- Alarm log for simple analysis of any system malfunctions.
- Removable electrical terminals to facilitate wiring.
- No need of maintenance.
Price: R2,185.00 VAT Incl.
Download the full Specifications of the Brio Top Here (PDF)