TWIN/DUAL BOOSTER PUMP SETS
The GTP2 Twin/Dual pump pressure boosting sets are supplied preassembled and ready to install. The sets are designed so that the pumps operate automatically in succession as the demand for water increases. This results in significant energy savings as the second pump only runs at times of high demand.
The lead pump is alternated automatically by the Electronic Pressure Switches attached to each pump. The Pump sets come complete with Db Box with Individual Circuit Breakers, Pressure Vessels, Inlet & Outlet Manifolds all mounted on a single based plate and are manufactured from high quality materials.
- Manufacturer : Glong Pumps
- Flow Rate : Max Range 240 l/m
- Head : Max 64 m
- Power : 2 x 2.2 kw Horizontal Motors
- Voltage : Single Phase 220-240 volt
- Inlet : 50mm
- Outlet : 40mm
- Pump one Master/Slave on/off 5.5– 6.4 Bar
- Pump two Master/Slave on/off 4.5 - 6.4 Bar
- 2 x 18 Litre Pressure Vessel
- Operating Liquid Temperature : Max 60°C
PRICE ON REQUEST
- Automatically controls starting and stopping of single phase electric pumps with absorption up to 16A (3 HP).
- It replaces completely the traditional water system set up consisting on pressure switch and pressure tank or can be used as a digital pressure switch with adjustable cut-in threshold.
- It starts the electric pump after a pressure decrease (taps opening) and stops it when the fluid flow interrupts at the maximum pressure level of the electric pump (taps closing) or when the set cut-off pressure is reached.
- Digital pressure display.
- Operation/error status signalling via LEDs and on-screen alerts.
- Protection against dry running in event of water shortage on the suction.
- Automatic reset in event of dry running, with autonomous error condition recovery.
- Motor over current control which trips in the event of overload or with the rotor blocked.
- Anti-freeze protection which starts up the pump when the ambient temperature falls below 4°C.
- Rotor anti-blocking function used to prevent seizure of mechanical parts during prolonged periods of pump inactivity.
- Overpressure protection able to stop the electric pump at a set threshold.
- Settable trip pressure during installation phase via the digital display.
- Standard 1” M hydraulic connections.
- Installation in any position – both vertical and horizontal – according to the flow direction.
- Operation in master/slave configuration into twin booster sets.
- Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
- Alarm log for simple analysis of any system malfunctions.
- Removable electrical terminals to facilitate wiring.
- No need of maintenance.