GTP Twin Impeller Automatic Booster
Our GTP Twin Impeller booster pump fitted with the latest technology automatic pump controller is suitable for distributing water under high pressure in rural housing, residential housing, gardens, light industrial, commercial and small-scale agricultural applications where the incoming municipal water supply pressure is inadequate.
The special operating system makes our centrifugal pumps an appropriate solution in all cases where water flow rates do not ensure suitable operating pressures.
Pump Technical Data
The pumps are suitable for transporting clean media which are non-aggressive to stainless steel SUS304 or SUS304.
Rated Flow/Pressure Rates
- Automatically controls starting and stopping of single phase electric pumps with absorption up to 16A (3 HP).
- It replaces completely the traditional water system set up consisting on pressure switch and pressure tank or can be used as a digital pressure switch with adjustable cut-in threshold.
- It starts the electric pump after a pressure decrease (taps opening) and stops it when the fluid flow interrupts at the maximum pressure level of the electric pump (taps closing) or when the set cut-off pressure is reached.
- Digital pressure display.
- Operation/error status signalling via LEDs and on-screen alerts.
- Protection against dry running in event of water shortage on the suction.
- Automatic reset in event of dry running, with autonomous error condition recovery.
- Motor over current control which trips in the event of overload or with the rotor blocked.
- Anti-freeze protection which starts up the pump when the ambient temperature falls below 4°C.
- Rotor anti-blocking function used to prevent seizure of mechanical parts during prolonged periods of pump inactivity.
- Overpressure protection able to stop the electric pump at a set threshold.
- Settable trip pressure during installation phase via the digital display.
- Standard 1” M hydraulic connections.
- Installation in any position – both vertical and horizontal – according to the flow direction.
- Operation in master/slave configuration into twin booster sets.
- Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
- Alarm log for simple analysis of any system malfunctions.
- Removable electrical terminals to facilitate wiring.
- No need of maintenance.
Complete unit with Electronic Pressure Controller